Friday, March 15, 2013

Frugal Friday

It is no secret that I love a bargain! When I find a bargain I am not the type to keep mum about it. I am the type to tell everyone in sight...the cashier, the lady checking out behind me...you get the idea! Each Friday I am going to try and share with you at least one bargain that I've found, tell you the cost and where it was purchased.

Today my bargain was found at Target. It is the ever popular Prabal Gurung for Target. I purchased several regular price items when this brand was launched at Target but today I was pleasantly surprised to stumble upon two clearance end caps of Prabal Gurung shoes. All were marked 30% off. I got these lime beauties for $27.98. They meet all of this spring trends head on...neon, ankle straps, metal buckle. I am ecstatic for the price and for the first time I get to wear these!! Happy Shopping and Happy Bargaining!!





No comments:

Post a Comment