Friday, March 22, 2013

Frugal Friday

Maybe it's mean for me to post this tropical look with the frigid temps outside. But I think when you hear the price you would be more angry if I didn't share! Before I tell you the price and place it was purchased I first must tell you that this dress is completely see through. It is meant to wear as a cover up (that is why it's on a hanger and not on me in the pic). Imagine how cute this will look strolling down the beach with a fedora, beach bag and a fruity drink!

I bought this dress off of Zulily. It is a discount website that specializes in children's clothing, toys and accessories but they have a multitude of daily sales for mom and the home as well! You have to subscribe to the website (totally free and no catch) they have daily sales at 8am central. Each day they offer different items and it is first come first serve and most are non refundable. A fun tip is if you "share" the website on your Facebook page they will give you $15 off your purchase.

Now for the price of this fun cover up...$10! That's right $10 + shipping! I couldn't believe it! I was already excited for warm temps and when this came to my doorstep I could hardly contain my excitement for the sunshine and summertime!

No comments:

Post a Comment